On all our activities are, depending on the nature of those activities, applicable:
- The General Transportconditions 2002 (AVC 2002), as filed with the registry of the district courts (Arrondissementsrechtbanken) of Amsterdam and Rotterdam;
- The Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR) and in addition to the CMR, the above mentioned General Conditions 2002;
- The Veemcondities Amsterdam and Rotterdam, as filed on 3 october 2006 with the registry of the District Courts (Arrondissementsrechtbanken) of Amsterdam and Rotterdam;
- The Physical Distribution Conditions 2000, as filed with the registry of the District Court in Amsterdam on 1 september 2000
- The Dutch Forwarding Conditions, as filed by the FENEX on 1 july 2004 with the registry of the district courts of Amsterdam, Arnhem, Breda and Rotterdam, with exclusion of art.23;
- The Dutch Warehousing Conditions as filed by the FENEX on 15 November 1995 with the registry of the district court of Rotterdam;
- The Transport en Logistiek Nederland Conditions of Payment, as filed with the registry of the district court (Arrondissementsrechtbank) of The Hague on 2 July 2002, file number 69/2002.
- The conditions of the Montreal Convention 1999 for carriage of airfreight travelling under the combined carriage clause as stipulated in Chapter IV, article 38.
Click on the blue shaded condition to get a PDF copy.