Brinkman Trans Holland invests in new equipment with the latest technology. The cooling units in our young fleet are equipped with a temperature registrationsystem for monitoring and management of critical temperatures en route. The communication is via GPRS and GPS and accessible via a secured website. This enables us to follow our vehicles “real time” and important amounts of valuable data become clear with one glance of the eye:
– Exact location and speed of the vehicle.
– Discharge-, return air and set temperature.
– Statusmessage; on/off, start/stop/continue, diesel/electric, hourrecords and batterypower.
– Alarmmessages and direct signalling via SMS and/or email.
On top of this the system offers the possibility to generate various “real time” reports:
– Position vehicle and Geo-Fence.
– Temperature datalogger and alarmcourse.
|Location of vehicle||24 hours cooling history|
|Set temp of cool unit||Geofence activity and reporting|
|Alarmcodes and signaling via email||Reporting alarms|
|Status cool unit||Temperature chart|