Controller of data processing
Brinkman Trans Holland
7825 GC Emmen
What kind of personal data do we process?
In order to execute your transport orders correctly we receive data from you which is stored in an ISO 27001 certified environment. Below you will find an overview of the data we process and store.
Personal and company data;
- Financial details (bank accountnumber, VAT number, etc.);
- Data relating to be able to execute your transport orders or provision of services;
- Data relating to the collection of receivables, amongst which handing data pertaining those receivables to third parties when necessary;
- Data relating to maintaining contact with suppliers;
- Above mentioned data is stored for a period not exceeding two years after the last service provision is finalized, unless the data is necessary to comply with the statutory retention period.
Why do we use your personal data?
We use your peronal data for the following purposes:
- Executing transport orders and providing logistics services;
- Calculating income and expenses and receiving and making payments;
- Collecting of receivables, amongst which handing data pertaining those receivalbes to third parties when necessary;
- Maintaining contact with suppliers;
- Handling financial disagreements and having accountants carry out an audit;
- In case of a national or international legal obligation.
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data based on the verbal or written agreement concluded between our companies, being the agreement we have concluded to undertake to supply or to procure the supply, order and/or distribute goods.
We will not share your personal data to third parties and/or make public otherwise with the exception described below.
Your personal data can be shared with the following parties:
- Parties with whom we closely cooperate;
- External advisors hired by us;
- External service providers hired by us;
- Tax Authorities;
- Supervisory Authorities.
It may be that we have to make your personal data public based on legal regulation, by order of regulatory authorities or government bodies, to protect or defend our rights, or to investigate /prevent/call for action against illegal activities, alleged fraud or breach of applicable conditions. We also reserve the right to hand over the personal data we have collected about you in case we sell or hand over (a part of) our business activties.
Your right regarding your personal data
- You have the right to request access to the personal data stored by us.
- You have the right to have your personal data amended or complemented when they are not correct or incomplete.
- You have the right to have your personal data removed or to restrict further processing. *
- You the right to object to further processing of your personal data.*
* When you request for removal or restrict further processing of your personal data, this request can only be granted when not in conflict with the prevailing laws and regulations.
If on the basis of your rights you want to submit a request, please send an email to email@example.com. For verification purposes we can ask you for a prove of identity. We strive to respond to your request within the applicable statutory timeframe. We want to point out to you that you have the right to make a complaint about the processing of your personal data with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing does not comply with the privacy regulations. The “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens” is the supervisory authority. For more information please consult their website www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
This privacy statement is is drawn up in compliance with the European Regulation 2016/679 and the provisions of the European directive 2002/58/EG.
Date: 30 may 2018 © Brinkman Trans Holland